Verb Cards with Phonetic Farm
- 1 phonetic farm set.
- 1 red box containing a gray verb heading card and several phonetic
verb cards appropriate for use with the farm.
- 1 blue box containing a gray adjective heading card with "a"
and "the" cards enclosed.
- 1 blue box containing various adjectives and their gray heading card
- 1 black box containing phonetic noun cards appropriate for use with
- The child lays out the objects from the farm on a table in an order
he chooses. He takes the "a" and "the" cards out of
the box and places the heading card at the top left of the table and does
the same with the other adjective box as well. He then takes the noun heading
card and places it to the right of the adjective heading cards. Now, he
takes the red box and puts the verb heading card to the right of the noun
- The child then places the noun cards underneath the appropriate object.
Each noun has either an "a" or "the" before it. The
child then places out the adjective cards. Then the child reads a verb
card and places it to the right of any noun he prefers.
- When he is finished, the child may read each of the phrases he has